Some people, like a fine wine, only get better with age. We test that theory by looking at a few celebrities and then turn the tables on ourselves with a couple of high school photos!
I’m a fan of celebrities. I can’t lie about it…I watch TMZ and read Radar Online and even used to have a subscription to Entertainment Weekly. I love movies and music and television and, against my better judgment, I’ve become more and more a fan of news on celebs.
But I’m certainly not a fan of ALL celebrities. In fact, there are some celebrities that I am absolutely SICK of seeing. I dislike them to the point that sometimes Sunshine will look over and tell me just how full of venom I sound. But you know what? I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!
1. Kim Kardashian
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
1. ANY KARDASHIAN
Here’s the thing…absolutely NONE of the Kardashians would be famous in any way, shape, or form if Kim hadn’t done that sex tape with that forgettable rapper. So because she spread her legs and is attractive, somehow she parlayed that into millions of dollars. Add to that her Chewbacca-lookin’ sister Khloe and underage jailbait-in-waiting Kendall and blood-sucking fame-whore Kris Jenner (who for some reason is getting her own goddamn talk show!!), and you’ve got an entire family of people who SHOULDN’T BE FAMOUS, yet are in every bloody tabloid at the grocery store and in practically every entertainment news feed I see online. I’m just sick of ’em all and want them to go away to the talentless-pool they crawled out of!
2. North West
That poor, poor girl. “Kimye” should be f*cking ashamed of themselves.
3. Miley Cyrus
First of all, I was absolutely shocked that this little boy was somehow named #1 on the Maxim Top 100 list. I mean…seriously? This dude is supposed to pass as a hot chick??
Yeah…I’m sure he deserved to be #1.
Add to that the fact that she’s a no talent joke and you can understand my frustration with seeing her EVERYWHERE. I mean, let’s be 100% honest with ourselves: if she didn’t have a semi-famous father a few years ago, she would have NEVER become famous because Hanna Montana would have never been made. And let’s not fool ourselves…her music and her image are a freakin’ joke. Twerking on stage or sticking your ass in 90% of a music video will only take you so far in life. Bottom line is that she’s an ugly, talentless hick who needs to take a one-way trip to the same towns that provide jobs to Todd Bridges and Macaulay Culkin and just disappear with the rest of the talentless former kid actors.
4. Justin Bieber
Here’s a kid who should be the top musical act in the world. Instead, he’s a pasty-white boy who’s trying to be “gangsta”. He’s turning off his fans and looking like a goof. Justin…a word of advice…stop believing your own hype. Until you have a hit single, you’re always going to be a joke. No, your MTV videos don’t count. No, your YouTube views don’t count. No, your Twitter followers don’t count. You whined about not getting respect for accomplishing so much at such a young age, yet you’ve never had a #1 single on the Billboard charts, you film yourself high for Instagram videos, and generally act like a f*cktard day and night. Just stop it, grab a little dose of reality (and a shirt to cover up your somebody-feed-me-a-sammich-skinny-ass body), and maybe you’ll finally get the respect that you claim you’ve earned.
5. Chris Brown
Actually, the majority of tabloid stories on Brown are about how much of a douchebag he is and how he’s gotten in trouble with the law yet again, so I guess I don’t hate seeing those stories too much. I love knowing that for as much as he whines about having changed, he’s still an asshole and the world sees right through him.
Believe me, I could definitely go on…but I’ll stop here. I actually feel a little bit better after getting this all off of my chest.
Am I being harsh? Am I out of line? Or maybe are there more celebrities that YOU’RE sick of? Let me know!
Hey gang! My latest post for Parent Society is up, so please feel free to click your way over to the site and leave a comment with your own thoughts on the subject!
The world of celebrity is full of crazy nonsense at the moment and only proves that the internet is a wild and wonderful place. But after writing this post, I think it’s obvious I need to get out more…
1. Dang it…I hate being at the age where artists I’ve enjoyed over the years end up passing away. It really sucks. Heavy D was only 44 years old and planning a new album and a comeback, so it’s very disheartening to learn of his passing. I’d be remiss if I didn’t post my favorite song of his (and one of my all-time favorite hip-hop songs)…
2. Somebody tell me why Kim Kardashian (or ANY of the Kardashians) are popular beyond belief? I mean, she is only known to anybody because she made a sex tape with a rapper (who was actually more popular than her at the time)…and now TMZ is following her every frickin’ breath because she wants out of her sham-only-for-money-and-publicity wedding? I just don’t get it. If she wasn’t so slutty, nobody would know who she was right now (or Paris Hilton, for that matter)…nor would they care.
3. I got quite the kick out of this video. I gotta say…this has never happened to me on a first date. Or a second. If fact, I don’t know if I’ve ever come right out and asked for one. My loss, I’m sure.
4. Justin Bieber’s got his first paternity lawsuit. Awwwwww…how cute. I’m actually kind of torn on the whole thing. I mean, he’s taking a DNA test to prove he’s not the father and then plans on suing the accusor “to show there are consequences to making false accusations.” So in that regard, I say good on him for showing the crazies out there that people can’t just make up claims about celebrities in order to get their names in the paper or have a chance of making contact with the celebrity in question.
But on the other hand, if he (as a 16-year-old kid at the time, mind you) actually took this girl (who was 19) into the washroom after his concert and banged her for 30 seconds before dumping her and moving on to the next concert as she claims, then as a dude I just gotta say…
I’m only kidding, people. Relax. Don’t hate me.
5. Conrad Murray found guilty of causing Michael Jackson’s death. Good. Here’s the thing…even if he somehow wasn’t found directly responsible for Jackson’s death, it’s glaringly obvious that everything he was doing for him (i.e. administering anasthetic privately in somebody’s home) was illegal in itself. So I’m just glad that they found him guilty of something because the guy has to pay for robbing the world of the greatest musical talent of my generation.
6. Sure…the video isn’t always in sync and there are probably better videos out there, but the fact that this was done in (almost) one take over the course of only one hour is quite impressive. Seriously…try watching this and NOT smiling at least once.
7. I take that back. Try watching THIS and not smiling at least once.