The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health…
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 120,000 times in 2011. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 5 days for that many people to see it.
In 2011, there were 206 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 782 posts. There were 990 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 1,012mb. That’s about 3 pictures per day.
The busiest day of the year was August 14th with 4,028 views.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were wordpress.com (due to being Freshly Pressed TWO different times), mommasunshine.wordpress.com, lifesclassroom.blogspot.com, and twitter.com, and thru Google Reader. I really appreciate the linkage, kids! You all rock!!
Comments in 2011
My most commented on post in 2011 was 8 Years on the 4 Year Plan (almost 200 comments!!).
These were my 4 most active commenters:
- 1 jobo 162 comments Follow
- 2 T 161 comments
- 3 Momma Sunshine 83 comments
- 4 QTMama 42 comments Follow
Attractions in 2011
These are the posts that got the most views in 2011.
- 1 Happy Independence Day! 2 comments July 2011
- 2 Happy Father’s Day! 3 comments June 2010
- 3 10 Things I Want To Do Before 2012 126 comments June 2011
- 4 8 Years on the 4 Year Plan 198 comments October 2011
- 5 You searched WHAT to find me? 3 comments February 2010
So that’s it for another year. Thanks to EVERYBODY who helped make this blog as successful as it was in 2010. I hope you continue to keep reading in 2011.