The Operation Update

Well…it’s been a very long morning.

The operation was postponed and, in all likelihood, canceled.  Without going into too much detail, the reason is because her calcium levels were too high…her nutrition levels were too low…and her blood is showing signs of something that would be a worse-case scenario if true: the cancer has entered her bloodstream.

So for now, we wait.  We’ll find out some time on Monday or Tuesday whether or not the cancer has spread. All we can do in the meantime is be thankful that she’s alive for another day.

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “The Operation Update

  1. Sending positive thoughts that your mom feels all of your love and wishing for less pain and improved health
    asap.
    Hope you are able to spend some time with her at this very worrisome time for you all.
    Strength and courage be with you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s