What I like to do from time to time is to just jot something down and then finish these thoughts once I get home. And for whatever reason, people seem to enjoy my random take on the world…
- I was never a huge fan of the “Where the Wild Things Are” book. I was familiar with it, just not a huge fan. But I gotta say…I’m absolutely stoked about the movie that’s coming out. What? You haven’t heard about the movie yet? Well then…unless it’s been removed by YouTube (and you just never know when that’s going to happen), please enjoy being a child again:
- Yeah…as if Madonna needs ANOTHER foreign baby. WTH? Now, I may be way off base here, but what’s the deal with her going to foreign countries to get children? Unless I’m mistaken, there are a TON of great kids just begging to be adopted in Canada, the United States, and even the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. What is her fascination with going to African counties to find a child? I just don’t get it. It’s starting to reek of being a publicity stunt at this point and not simply a loving mother looking for another child. It’s too bad, too…because I’m sure she’s a very good mom.
- Hey guys…why should you not cheat EVER? Ummm…I gotta say…ummm…OUCH??
Just a couple of weeks ago I gave you a two-part Bucket List. Well, add this to my Christmas wish list: a 103-inch plasma television. I mean, who cares if it wouldn’t even fit inside of my home? I’d tear down a wall and sleep outside if I had to. Of course, the $137,000 price tag might be a slight issue. But still…it’s on my list. When it comes to Santa, it doesn’t hurt to at least ask, right?
- I don’t care how it happened, the fact that this poor woman died in her home and then WASN’T FOUND FOR SEVEN YEARS is an absolute tragedy. I actually had to read through that story twice during my break last week…I was just blown away. How incredibly sad.
- I never watched Dallas much “back in the day”…but being a Star Wars fan this video brings me incredible joy:
- I can’t help myself…I’m a fan of American Idol. Is it wrong that I would rather watch two hours of AI than even 10 minutes of the Juno Awards (Canada’s version of the Grammies)? I’ve got my favorites (Danny…natch!) and my “I can’t believe they’re still there” picks (Megan? Matt? Really?). I’m such a fan, in fact, that I’ve thought about doing an AI review blog…but there are just so many “reviews” out there that I don’t really see the point. No need to jump on the bandwagon unnecessarily.
- Ford says “No thanks” to bailout money. I don’t know how they’re surviving, but you gotta give props to them…especially when you look at the mess that is currently GM and Chrysler. Well, they’ve certainly got a major fan in Ms. Single Mama…who is now one of 100 “special agents” who will be driving a new Ford Fiesta and completing “missions” for the next six months. It really sounds like a fun thing to do. I’m envious.
- Oh..and in case you were wondering…there are no vampires at this school. You can now rest easy.
- Finally…a live performance for those who love live performances: