I was looking after the Ankle Biter last night (his mom asked for the night off because she was sick) and after he went to sleep, I just couldn’t come up with something to write about for a post today.
So I just browsed the internet. And browsed. And browsed some more. And I found some things that I just HAD to share with you…
1. Trainspotting. I really don’t know what the fun is with taking pictures of trains as they speed on by, but is it really worth risking your life? Just check out how close this man came to dying…just to take a picture of a train. I mean…wow.
2. Nerd weddings? You want NERD WEDDINGS? Well…just take a look at some of these pics:
3. There has been a LOT of talk about this guy. He is a father who took the full brunt of a car accident in order to save his child. It’s absolutely incredible video. Apparently the driver of the car had a heart attack. In the end, both father and baby are fine. Wow.
4. I never knew horse racing could be so interesting. Then I went to this site and saw a TON of pictures and videos that I never thought I would see at a horse race. I mean…I’ve been to heavy metal concerts that never became this crazy.
5. You can NEVER go wrong with Jimmy Kimmel’s “This Week in Unnecessary Censorship”.
6. You may have already seen this one: Worst Wedding DJ Ever:
7. This site has an incredible video of the Icelandic volcano. Apparently, this dude was just tired of seeing a lot of crappy video of the volcano and decided to take some footage himself. This is absolutely awesome.
8. Don’t know CPR? No worries! This site will help you in a way you never thought possible!
Heh…that’s all for today! Have a good one!